We are enrolling now for Online Spanish
Summer Classes for Kids!!
We have small classes 2 to 5 participants.
45 minutes 6 to 17 y/o
30 minutes 4 to 6 y/o
July 2011 (4 days) [table id=9 /]
August 1st week 2011 (5 days) [table id=7 /]
August 2nd week 2011 (5 days) [table id=21 /]
The Curriculum includes activities that focus on:
- TPRS (Teaching Proficiency through Reading and Storytelling) a comprehensible input methodology.
- Multiple Intelligences: visual, verbal, logical, kinesthetic, musical, interpersonal, intrapersonal and naturalist. These are many different ways to demonstrate intellectual ability. Consequently, all the eight intelligences will be reached.
- Speaking is acquired through games, songs and stories that gradually become well acquainted to them.
- Reading and writing is taught through age appropriate activities based on familiar materials used in the classroom.
- There will also be ongoing assessment with constant feedback to the students.
- Furthermore, the curriculum for elementary age students meets the requirements of the National Standards for Foreign Language Learning.
If you are from Germany you will get an invoice with our bank information via email.
If you are from another country you will get an invoice via email from PayPal.